HPSCI Benghazi Investigation By the Numbers:
- 19 Full Committee Oversight Activities, Including with Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director Petraeus, CIA Director Brennan, National Counterterrorism Center Director Olsen and CIA Deputy Director Morrell
- 100 oversight activities to gather information from the Intelligence Community on the Benghazi terrorist attacks.
- Two events with the most-senior intelligence official on the ground during the night of the attacks as well as others with first-hand knowledge of events on the ground.
- Interviews with 8 CIA security officers who were in the fight in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
- Full review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation interviews with the officers on the ground in Benghazi
- Full review of thousands of pages of documents
- Leading role in compiling Interim Progress Report
- Investigation ongoing
- C-SPAN – April 2, 2014 – Open Hearing on Benghazi with Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell
- Fox News Channel: The Kelly File – November 26, 2013 – Rep. Lynn Westmoreland on Benghazi Eyewitness Testimony
- Fox News Channel: Special Report – November 20, 2013 – Details Emerge about distress calls during Benghazi attack. Rep. Pete King: It’s indefensible what was said
- Fox News Channel: The Kelly File – December 3, 2013 – Rep. Nunes says Benghazi testimony ‘outstanding’ to help of probe
- CNN: New Day – November 18, 2013 – Rep. Lynn Westmoreland: New details on Benghazi attack
House Republican Conference Committee Spotlight – House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Benghazi Hearing
Rep. Mike Rogers Calls Benghazi Attack “a well-coordinated attack” and “all the hallmarks of al Qai’da” on September 12, 2012:
Rep. Mike Pompeo talks with Alex Witt on MSNBC about Benghazi:
Rep. Mike Rogers talks to Catherine Herridge about Benghazi Terrorist Attack:
Relevant Links to Benghazi Investigation Reports and Information: